Login

TOPIC: Willpower Gel

Willpower Gel 4 months 2 days ago #17354

• Caustic
I cant for the life of me find this spell anywhere, I have done all the quests etc with the alchemy people that I know of and cant learn it. Please please can someone tell me where this is from or at least give a hint.
You must log in to post or reply.

Willpower Gel 4 months 2 days ago #17355

• cr00cy
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 80
well thats a tough one... it was so long since i maxed alchemy. But i think it was learne dfrom scroll...

Ok quick search of wiki and i ahve anserw: you need scroll Alchemy: Overclock Your Heart and Mind. You will learn Hulking (lv 20) and wilpower(lv 30) gels from it.
IGN: Naku - werewolf. Friendly. Mostly. If you need help/have question or just want to party up, feel free to send me pm.

projectgorgon.com/forum/general-gorgon-d...uide-for-new-players - my guide for werewolves
The following user(s) said Thank You: Caustic

Willpower Gel 4 months 2 days ago #17358

• Caustic
wow I checked everywhere and didnt see this, appreciate that thanks, now just to find that scroll!! :)

Willpower Gel 4 months 2 days ago #17361

• cr00cy
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 80
im not 100% sure, but i think it drops in goblin dungeon. But check buy used tabs of NPCs buying scrolls (hulon, filia, etc)firts. you might save yourself a lot of time.
IGN: Naku - werewolf. Friendly. Mostly. If you need help/have question or just want to party up, feel free to send me pm.

projectgorgon.com/forum/general-gorgon-d...uide-for-new-players - my guide for werewolves