Crown Quests are a mechanic first introduced in March of 2016. Sometimes, an Adventurer will encounter a creature with a silver crown glowing over its head. Defeating this creature will grant the Adventurer a quest. Upon completion, rewards will be bestowed upon them.
Serbule Crown Quests
South Serbule Crown Quests
- Hunting Rats
- Kill 10 Rats
- Rats may not seem very dangerous, but they... might carry disease. Yes, disease, that's it! You decide to kill them all in case they're carrying something nasty.
- Hunting Sheep
- Kill 10 Sheep
- As the sheep bleats its dying bleat, something snaps in your head. You know now what you have to do, kill sheep.
- Hunting: Tigers
- Kill 10 Tigers
- What are all these tigers doing here?! How will this many apex predators survive the winter?! The answer is that most of them will die horrible, slow deaths. You decide to show them compassion. Murderous compassion.
- Reward: 50 Cat Anatomy XP & 300 Combat XP (Active Skills)
- Hunting: Goblins
- Kill 10 Goblins in South Serbule
- While the goblins sent to patrol the roads here are not nearly as dangerous as the ones in Sedgewick Forest, they are still very deadly. If trade is ever to return to normal, their blockade must be destroyed. You plan to do your part.
- Reward: 50 Goblin Anatomy XP & 400 Combat XP (Active Skills)
- Hunting: Spiders
- Kill 10 Spiders in South Serbule
- Look at the hideous thing before you: how can you suffer these giant spiders to live?! You immediately enact a plan of vengeance.
- Reward: 50 Arthropod Anatomy XP & 250 Combat XP (Active Skills)
- Hunting: Worgs
- Kill 10 Worgs in South Serbule
- When humans domesticated the wolf, they made dogs. When orcs domesticated the wolf, they made Worgs. Orcs win this one. Feral Worgs are known to kill entire caravans. Weak caravans, full of stupid people, granted. But still, entire caravans! You vow to eradicate the threat.
- Hunting: Wild Pigs
- Kill 10 Wild Pigs in South Serbule
- These wild pigs are dangerous and aggressive, and they are not afraid of people. Travelers could be killed! You sigh with resignation: being a hero is hard work sometimes.
Eltibule Crown Quests
- Hunting: Gnashers
- Kill 10 Gnashers
- The so-called Gnasher is a dinosaur from a distant land, imported by the Council to counter the uncontrolled spread of Uraks and other problem pests. However, gnashers are now as big a threat as any of the other invasive species. They are able to cut through armor with incredible ease.
Kur Mountains Crown Quests
Sun Vale Crown Quests
Ilmari Crown Quests
Rahu Crown Quests